Sevcan is a qualified solicitor currently practicing Immigration law. Sevcan has over 10 years of experience in advising clients in all areas of Immigration and Nationality law.
Sevcan specialises in Immigration law and provides advice and representation in all of the following areas:
- Entry Clearance – All Immigration Visas and Appeals
- All Immigration and Asylum Appeals in the First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal and High Court
- EEA Application and Appeals- European Community free movement
- All types of Immigration Judicial Review Applications in the Court of Appeal, High Court and Upper Tribunal
- Asylum Applications and Fast Track Asylum
- All Immigration application under the Immigration Rules
- Immigration applications for leave to remain- based on Human Rights, Article 8 Private and Family Life, and Article 3 Inhuman and Degrading Treatment for leave to remain.
- Points Base System – Business, Entrepreneur, Investors Immigration Visas and Appeals
Sevcan further has extensive experience in all areas of Residential and Commercial Conveyancing sales and purchases, re-mortgages, Assignments, Licence to Assigns, auction purchases, and Right to Buy.
Sevcan also has knowledge in personal injury, civil litigation, and landlord and tenant law and divorce proceedings.
Before pursuing a career in law, Sevcan graduated with a Law LLB (Hons) from London Metropolitan University in 2009. She completed her Legal Practice Course at BBP Law School in 2013.
Sevcan places significant importance on having excellent client care skills, and finds that taking a friendly and professional approach to her clients is key to successfully representing them.
Sevcan is fluent in three languages: English, Turkish and Kurdish.