We can give advice on contractual claims, neighbour disputes and Landlord and Tenant matters. We can draft Assured Short hold Tenancies and engage in eviction of squatters or tenants who have defaulted on their rent payments. We give advice to a range of commercial landlords.
We are able to offer our extensive services in disputes relating to:
- Landlord & Tenant – for both Landlords and Tenants, dealing with rent arrears, repossessions, dilapidations/repairs;
- Contracts – for the purchase of goods/services or for more complex partnership and commercial transactions;
- Property Disputes – boundary disputes, building disputes, neighbour disputes and equitable interests;
- Debt Collection – essential for businesses to maintain cash flow, we aim to recover the monies as quickly as possible with interest as the highest rate;
- Professional Negligence – when you have suffered loss because of a professional’s negligent service (legal services, incorrect surveyor reports etc.), we can assess your claim and advice on the remedies available to you.
RECENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS
Whole-life tariffs are compatible with the European Convention on Human Rights and do not amount to ‘inhuman or degrading treatment’, the European Court of Human Rights has ruled. The case was taken to Europe in 2008 by Arthur …
Forcing someone to marry against their will is now a criminal offence. New legislation introduced on 16 June 2014 by the government is designed to help people in England and Wales. It also applies to UK nationals overseas …
The Supreme Court dismissed the right to die appeal brought by the wife of the late Tony Nicklinson and campaigner Paul Lamb in a landmark judgment today. The appellants claimed the prohibition on assisted suicide in section 2(1) …